Front Adjustable Coil Spacer | 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
ACOS Adjustable Coil Spacer Lift Kit
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1.0" to 3-1/2"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Full Traction, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
- Additional modifications will be required for use on vehicles with less than 1" net lift height over stock (after ACOS installation) to ensure proper bump stop position. Refer to instructions for details or contact JKS Manufacturing Tech Support.
Poly spacers are often used to improvise, although not recommended due to a lack of proper sizes and abundance of inferior designs. And purchasing new coil springs to compensate for each modification simply isn't practical, yet most Jeep owners have had no other choice...that is, until now!
- Wrangler JK | 2007-2018 - Adjustable Spring Spacers and Mounts | Jeep Wrangler JK - Spring Spacers | Jeep Wranlger JK
- Wrangler JK RHD | 2007-2018 - Adjustable Spring Spacers and Mounts | Jeep Wrangler JK RHD - Spring Spacers | Jeep Wranlger JK RHD
- Right Hand Drive Products - Suspension Components - Spring Spacers
- Shop by Product - Adjustable Spring Spacers and Mounts - Spring Spacers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L4.0000”