Coldwater, MI- JKS teams up with Superchips to bring you the Flashcal programmer offering a ton of benefits specially designed for the Wrangler JL and Wrangler Unlimited JL. This module installs in minutes and is designed to further enhance your Jspec equipped Wrangler JL with the ability to correct speedometer for changes in tire size and gear ratios, make adjustments to TPMS, adjust lighting and signal operation, read/clear diagnostic codes and more. The module plugs into your OBD-II port and is customizable to your Jeeps specific settings. The factory settings are stored on the module allowing you to easily revert back to stock at any time. Take your Wrangler JL further with this Flashcal programmer.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26- 40"
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Transfer case gear low: 2.72 - 5.00
- Sway bar disconnect in 2HI (up to 25 MPH)
- Daytime running light options
- One touch lane change on/off
- TPMS On/Off
- TPMS Adjust
- Fog light droput on/off
- Daytime running light dropout on/off
- Daytime running light location - high beam, low beam, turn signal, fog lights, European/fender lights, none
- Auto park on/off*
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
View other JKS Products for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL at jksmfg.com
- Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
- This product has not been tested or validated on right hand drive Jeep applications or imported (non-American VIN based) Jeep applications. They are not supported by this product.
- Daytime running light options are only available on Wrangler JLs where daytime running lights come equipped.
JKS Manufacturing includes the Factory Protection Plus Program
- 5-year, 100,000-mile Drivetrain Warranty
- FMVSS No.126 ESC System Compliance
- JKS's Limited Lifetime Warranty
About JKS: Since 1989, JKS Manufacturing has developed some of the most widely used and respected products for Jeep vehicles in the off-road industry. From the original Quick Disconnect™ brand of quick-release swaybar disconnect systems, to the innovative ACOS Pro™ variable height coil spring spacer with integrated bump shock, JKS® only manufactures products that provide unquestionable benefits to vehicle performance. It's no coincidence that those who know Jeep performance best choose JKS products for their own vehicles.