Coldwater, MI — JKS Manufacturing adds to its lineup of suspension upgrades for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT with new J-Flex front adjustable upper control arms. These front J-Flex uppers join the existing upper and lower control arms options giving you the ability to make significant improvements to the strength and performance over the stock control arms. These arms are constructed from high strength DOM tubing and feature robotically welded ends to ensure precision welds and strength. At the frame mount a forged end is threaded in allowing plenty of adjustability for use with with a wide range of ride heights from stock to 6" of lift. The forged ends allow 15 degrees of articulation in either direction and can be easily serviced at the grease fitting. These arms come fully assembled right out of the box finished in a gloss black powdercoat. Upgrade your JL/JT front upper control arms with JKS Manufacturing.
View these and other JL/JT products at jksmfg.com
- DOM steel tubular construction, formed for improved tire clearance.
- Forged ends for improved strength and more articulation.
- Adjustable length allows for caster correction from stock to 6" lifts.
- Greasable forged ends can be easily serviced and rebuilt.
- Durable glass black powercoat finish.