Coldwater, MI- JKS Manufacturing is now offering adjustable front track bars for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and Wrangler Unlimited JL. These are the same stout track bars that come standard in the newly released Jspec suspension systems for Wrangler JL, now available separately as an upgrade compatible with most lift kits on the market. This adjustable track bar allows you to control lateral movement of the front axle and recenter the axle under the vehicle at a wide range of lift heights. The heavy duty design comes from the 1.5" OD thick wall DOM tube construction that has been specially formed to correct geometry as well as maintain clearances under the front of your JL. It features fine threads and a 1.5” jam nut for precise adjustments and the ability to lock in the length. Both ends feature premium grade, durometer specific rubber bushings to ensure long-lasting performance that are designed to isolate NVHs. This heavy duty track bar is designed to be used with 0-4.5" lifts and is compatible with most lifts on the market that use an OE-style mounting points. It comes finished in a durable gloss black powder coat along with a zinc plated end for superior corrosion protection. Upgrade your Wrangler JL’s front track bar with this heavy duty replacement from JKS Manufacturing.
View other JKS products for your Jeep vehicle at jksmfg.com
- Superior strength to replace original fixed length track bar
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Built from high sterength 1.5” OD thick wall DOM tubing formed to correct geometry and clearance
- Durometer specific rubber bushings preinstalled and ready to install right out of the box
- Durable gloss black powder coat finish with zinc plated end.