FAB Lower Steering Knuckle Gusset | Wrangler JK & JK RHD
FAB Steering Knuckle Gusset
- Weld-on reinforcement gusset strengthens inner steering knuckle on front axle
- Properly designed to connect inner steering knuckle to axle tube for greater joint integrity
- Profiled shape is laser cut to ensure precise fitment on factory Dana 44 and Dana 30 front axles
- Extends life of ball joints by preventing knuckles from flexing under stress
- Heavy-duty 5/8 in. mild steel allows superior weld penetration
- Compatible with OE Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axle.
- Due to variations in both the factory axle and aftermarket products, some grinding / fitting maybe necessary for best results.
- Install gussets before bending of inner knuckles occur to prevent replacement of axle housing.
- Whenever possible, upper and lower gussets should be installed together for maximum strength and reinforcement.
- Shop By Jeep - Wrangler JK | 2007-2018 - Bracing & Skid Plates | Jeep Wrangler JK
- Shop By Jeep - Wrangler JK | 2007-2018 - Fabrication Parts | Jeep Wrangler JK
- Shop By Jeep - Wrangler JK RHD | 2007-2018 - Bracing & Skid Plates | Jeep Wranlger JK RHD
- Shop by Product - Right Hand Drive Products - Bracing & Skid Plates
- Shop by Product - Fabrication Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W7.2500” x H12.0000” x L1.0000”