Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Adjustable Rear Trackbar with Relocation Bracket
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Spherical urethane bushing for unrestricted travel and high performance urethane for steering responsiveness
- Supplied CV bracket raises and rotates mounting point on axle for correct alignment
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Save Your Knuckles! Pick Up One Of Our Speciality Wrenches
- Requires 3.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Includes required axle bracket [JKS PN: OGS160] for CV-type driveshaft.
- Vehicle must be equipped with CV-type driveshaft if installing product on axle housing with angled relocation bracket.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.1 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H36.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.