Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Adjustable Sway Bar End Link
Adjustable Swaybar End Link
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires Front 2.5" to 6" of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Although rare, some TJs with 4-6" of lift may require additional part # OGS915 for proper sway bar operating angle.
More importantly, removal of the rear swaybar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear swaybar cannot be ignored.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”