Quicker Disconnect | Jeep CJ5, CJ7 & CJ8, Wrangler YJ, 1976-1995 | Fits 0"-6" Lift
Quick Sway Bar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 0"-6.0" Lift
- Using Sway Bar Disconnects the front axle will gain up to 30% more articulation
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
- Installation Requires Welding.
On the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the swaybar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
- Jeep CJ5 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | CJ5 - Swaybar Disconnects | CJ5
- Jeep CJ7 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | CJ7 - Swaybar Disconnects | CJ7
- Jeep CJ8 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | CJ8 - Swaybar Disconnects | CJ8
- Wrangler YJ | 1987-1995 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | Jeep Wranlger YJ - Sway Bar Disconnects | Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Shop by Product - Jeep Sway Bar End Links and Accessories - Jeep Sway Bar Disconnects
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.2 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”