3" Suspension System | J-Krawl | 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL (2 Door)
J-Krawl J-Rated 3" Suspension System Lift Kit
- Front/Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs (standard or HD) designed to great ride quality across any terrain. HD springs offer additional load capacity for vehicles equipped with winch bumper, fullsize spare, roof rack, etc.
- Front/Rear FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shocks specifically valved for this suspension system for improved performance on and off-road.
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket to correct axle positioning under vehicle.
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Rear Sway Bar Links for increased offroad articulation.
- Front/Rear Bump Stop Extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- Front/Rear J-Flex Upper Control Arms to add strength and adjustability.
- Front/Rear J-Flex Lower Control Arms to add strength and adjustability.
2 of 5 Difficulty
Taking your Jeep to the next level, J-Krawl systems build off of the base J-Venture systems upgrading offroad capability and trail performance. These systems build off Jeep’s factory suspension mounting points and upgrades to front and rear, upper and lower J-Flex adjustable control arms for maximum articulation along with more strength for trails and rock crawling brawn along with adjustability to dial in front caster, rear pinion and overall vehicle wheelbase. In addition to these (8) high strength adjustable control arms, the J-Krawl systems feature dual rate coil springs, specially designed FOX 2.0 IFP shocks to maximize travel, adjustable track bar, quicker disconnects and more offer take your Jeeps trail performance and strength to the next level. It should be noted that an aftermarket front driveshaft is strongly recommended due to additional travel capable.
- Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled without wheel spacers
- HD front springs recommended for applications with aftermarket winch/bumper combo
- HD rear springs recommended for applications with rear mounted full size spare tire
- Front aftermarket driveshaft strongly recommended due to additional travel capability
- Rear aftermarket driveshaft recommended for 2 Door models
J-Krawl 3" Suspension System | 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL (2 Door) - JSPEC147KFP
- JSPEC1312 1ea - 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL J-Krawl Main Box Kit
- JKS1616 1ea - Jeep JL Front Upper J-Flex Control Arms
- JKS1625 1ea - Jeep JL Front Lower J-Flex Control Arms
- JKS1666 1ea - Jeep JL Rear Upper J-Flex Control Arms
- JKS1661 1ea - Jeep JL Rear Lower J-Flex Control Arms
- JSPEC1251 1ea - 2018+ JL 2.5in Front Coil Spring Kit - STD
- JSPEC1259 1ea - 2018+ JL 2.5in Rear Coil Spring Kit - STD
- FOX98524177 2ea - 18-ON Jeep JL Front, PS, 2.0, IFP
- FOX98524178 2ea - 18-ON Jeep JL Rear, PS, 2.0, IFP
37x12.50 17x9, 18x9, 20x9 5" BS
Non-Rubicon Models (all kits)
35x12.50 17x9, 18x9, 20x9 5" BS
* Other tire/wheel sizes can be used, however may require additional modification.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 149.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L36.0000”