J-Rated 3" Suspension System | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
JSPEC Suspension 3" Wrangler Kit
- Front and rear dual rate coils springs (standard or HD)
- FOX 2.0 Performance IFP Shocks
- JKS MFG front adjustable trackbar
- JKS MFG front sway bar quicker disconnects
- Front caster cam locks
- Front/Rear bump stop extensions
- Rear extended sway bar links
- Rear track bar bracket
- 37x12.50 on 17x9 or larger diameter w/5” back spacing. Some modification maybe required (35x12.50 no additional modification)
- 35 x 12.50 on 17x9 or larger diameter w/5” back spacing. Some modification maybe required (33x12.50 no additional modification required)
- Front bumper with winch should use HD front springs
- Full size rear spare tire, or aftermarket tire carrier with full size spare should use HD rear springs
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled without wheel spacers
Engineered to maintaining on-road comfort and handling while improving offroad capability, these new 3" J-Rated Systems build on JKS's legacy of innovative solutions building a true dual purpose platform ready for your next adventure.
At the heart of any true Jeep® suspension system are properly designed coil springs. By developing specially tuned sets of dual rate coils springs, JSPEC™ coils provide the best performance in any driving situation. Whether loaded down with gear for a weeklong expedition, running light for some rock-crawling fun or loaded with a few friends for a trip to the beach, JSPEC™ coils will provide the ride you want and the performance you need. Anticipating the desires of many in the JL community JKS has developed two versions of their dual rate coil spring, the first being the standard dual rate springs offering smooth, predictable performance as well as new heavy duty (HD) dual rate coil springs specially designed for JLs outfitted with winch bumpers, racks and loaded down with other gear. The HD springs net roughly 1/2” more lift than the standard springs and are designed for extra load capacity. Pairing to these coil springs you’ll have FOX 2.0 Performance IFP Shocks designed to improved capability when you hit the trail. Next up on the parts list is the JKS adjustable track bar. Known for its strength and superior design, this track bar is formed from 1.5" x .375 wall DOM tubing to mimic the factory bends for front axle clearance and uses a threaded end with jam nut and durometer specific bushings at both ends to properly position the front axle. Also positioning the front axle is a set of lower control arm caster cam locks to correct caster for improved driveability.
When its time to hit the trail a supplied sway bar quicker disconnects can be easily removed by pulling the clips and swinging the links up out of the way for increased articulation. These sway bar disconnecting links maintain quiet on-road comfort and quiet operation using an adjustable design with spherical poly-flex ball bushings capable of high-misalignment. New for the JL quicker disconnects is a frame mounted retention bracket to secure your sway bar up out of the way when you’re on the trail. Along with sway bar disconnects to increase articulation a pair of billet aluminum bump stop extensions are also included to control suspension up travel. .
In the rear these 3" J-Rated Systems utilize a pair of standard or HD coil spring along with extended length rear sway bar links to correct sway bar operating angle. The rear axle is re-positioned using a heavy duty rear track bar bracket designed to key off the factory bracket for more strength while centering the rear axle under your JL. Additionally rear bump stop extensions are supplied as well as a matching set of FOX 2.0 Performance IFP Shocks to round out this package. Improve not only your new Wrangler JL’s appearance, but its offroad capability and on-road comfort with this new JSPEC 2.5” J-Rated system from JKS Mfg.
- JSPEC1202 1ea
- JSPEC1251 1ea
- JSPEC1259 1ea
- FOX98524177 2ea
- FOX98524178 2ea
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JL (18-20) - 2018-2020 Wrangler JL | 2 Door
- JSPEC Suspension Systems - 2018-2020 Wrangler JL | 2 Door - JSPEC™ Suspension Systems
- Shop By Product - JSPEC Suspension Systems - JL JSPEC Suspension
- Shop By Vehicle - JSPEC Suspension Systems
- Shop By Product - JSPEC Suspension Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 145.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.