J-Flex Rear Lower Control Arms for Wrangler JL
- Improved strength and performance
- Formed for maximum tire clearance
- Forged flex joint allows 30-degrees of misalignment
- Durometer-specific rubber bushing end to isolate NVHs
- Built from 2" OD x .250-wall DOM tubing
- Adjustable length to correct alignment caster
- Fully assembled ready to bolt-in
The adjustable design allows for correctly position the rear axle while correcting pinion angle at a wide range of heights from stock height up to 4.5” of lift and are a direct bolt-in with all Jspec suspension systems for the Jeep JL. These arms come fully assembled right out of the box finished in a gloss black powder coat. Get more out of your Jeep JL with JKS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.5000” x L30.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.