J-Flex Front Lower Control Arms for Wrangler JL
- Improved strength and performance
- Formed for maximum tire clearance
- Forged flex joint allows 30-degrees of misalignment
- Durometer-specific rubber bushing end to isolate NVHs
- Built from 2" OD x .250-wall DOM tubing
- Adjustable length to correct alignment caster
- Fully assembled ready to bolt-in
The adjustable design allows for caster correction with a wide range of lift kits installed and are a direct bolt-in with all Jspec suspension systems for the Jeep JL. The arms are specially formed to offer maximum tire clearance for oversized tires, while correctly positioning the ends to install in both the frame and axle locations without being in a bind as is the case with other control arms on the market. They come fully assembled right out of the box finished in a gloss black powder coat. Upgrade your Jeeps control arms with JKS.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.5000” x L30.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.