Quicker Disconnect | Fits 0-2.0" Lift
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 0-2.0" Lift Only
- Includes a pair of frame mounted retention brackets to keep the links and sway bar in place when disconnected
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
On the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the swaybar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
- Shop By Vehicle - Gladiator JT (20-) - Sway Bar Upgrades
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JL (18-20) - Sway Bar Upgrades
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JK Right Hand Drive (07-18) - Swaybar
- Right Hand Drive Products - Swaybar - Swaybar Disconnects
- Wrangler JK Right Hand Drive (07-18) - Swaybar - Swaybar Disconnects
- Shop By Product - Swaybar - Swaybar Disconnects
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.5 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Chad11/04/2018 09:22PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
Unfortunately, the retention brackets don't work with 3rd party inner fenders. Just wanted to let everyone know. I really wanted to use these, the quality does seem great which is why I gave two stars, but until I can use them or they add to their Note that these don't work with custom inner fenders, I can't give more than 2 stars.
You must login to post a review.