J-LINK (Lower) Control Arms | Wranger TJ, Cherokee XJ, Grand Cherokee ZJ, Comanche MJ
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm Features
- Designed specifically for the front of a TJ, ZJ, XJ, and MJ, as well as the rear of a TJ.
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Increases clearance to the factory axle brackets for improved front suspension droop travel.
- Lengthened over stock in order to properly correct caster on 2-4.5" lifts
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride and maintenance free operation.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Compatible with 2" to 4.5" suspension lifts using OE attachment points.
- Fits TJ, XJ, ZJ, and MJ Front Suspension
- Fits TJ Rear Suspension
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Front; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Wrangler TJ/LJ | 1997-2006 - Suspension Components | Jeep Wranlger TJ/LJ - Lower Suspension Arms | Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ
- Cherokee XJ | 1984-2001 - Suspension Components | Jeep Cherokee XJ - Lower Suspension Arms | Jeep Cherokee XJ
- Grand Cherokee ZJ | 1993-1998 - Suspension Components - Lower Suspension Arms
- Comanche MJ | 1986-1992 - Suspension Components | MJ - Lower Suspension Arms | MJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.9 lbs.