Flex Connect Performance Springs | Master Kit
Performance Spring Master Kit for Flex Connect Links
- Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups.
- JKS Flex Connect Links Required PN PAC2110
Flex Connect Link Kit (PAC2110) comes pre-installed with "OE Springs".
- Effective spring rate is 35% softer than factory, 1.1” total link travel
- Closest spring to a stock fixed length sway bar link. Maintains road manners while still giving the benefit of absorbing the “head-bobble” type bumps
- Changes your stock sway bar system into a dual rate system.
For those looking to get the ultimate performance out of the Flex Connect link, this optional Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups. The Performance Spring kit includes tools and instructions to swap out the pre-installed OE springs with any of the 3 optional spring sets. Choices can be made based on terrain or even how the Jeep is equipped for a particular trip. As the spring set rates get softer they have more travel, increasing the suspensions ability to articulate. Below, each spring spec and function is detailed. This is a guide to get started adjusting the roll stiffness of the Flex Connect system.
PAC2100 Performance Spring Master Kit Includes:
Red Spring (Road)
- Effective spring rate is 45% softer than factory, 1.3” total link travel
- High Rate/Low Travel
- For those looking to maintain on road manners but gain a little more Flex Connect travel and forgiveness over the preinstalled OE spring. Also a great choice to higher speed offroad situations
Yellow Spring (Trail)
- Effective spring rate is 60% softer than factory, 1.6” total link travel
- Mid Rate/Mid Travel
- For those looking to venture off the trail for mild offroading at moderate speeds
Blue Spring (Crawl)
- Effective spring rate is 75% softer than factory, 2.3” total link travel
- Low Rate/High Travel
- For playing in the rocks and off-camber situation. Gives more suspension articulation then a stand link/sway bar setup while maintaining the stability of the sway bar.
Flex Connect Wrench Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: jeff11/24/2015 06:36PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 months
Purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
I think this kit is a must. I have run the stock spring which is no different then stock solid links, red springs which are also too stiff and now the Yellow springs and they are the perfect spring for the flexlink. they take the edge off washboard roads and still maintain perfect control on fast twisty two lane roads.
The springs are very easy to swap. I would suggest hitting jks up for the quick disconnect kit for the flexlink as well. makes swapping springs a 5 minute job.
You must login to post a review.