Sway Bar Disconnect Lanyard Kit | Jeep Wrangler JK
Sway Bar Lanyard Kit
- Replace the wire ties or bungee cords you are using now with these great JKS lanyards and know that your sway bar is secure while flexing out your rig offroad.
- This kit is a great add-on for those looking for a simple, clean and easy to use the method of securing a disconnected front sway bar. While originally designed to give JK customers an off-the-shelf bolt-on lanyard kit to work with the JKS2034 and JKS2030 disconnects, this kit can work with just about any manufacturer's disconnect setups.
- The lanyards are sold as a pair and feature strong woven fabric construction and durable plastic clips. The clips are over-sized, easy to use, and can be released with one hand - even with gloves on. The plastic/fabric construction ensures there are no corrosion issues and the materials hold up great to all the on and off-road dirt and grime your JK will encounter. The 11" long straps are fully adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Installation is simple with JK-specific instructions included. Mounting to other applications is as easy as finding a compatible mounting location.
- JKS #s 2000 and 2001 are already supplied with parts to accommodate the sway bar in the disconnected position.
- Right Hand Drive Products - Swaybar - Swaybar Disconnects
- Shop By Jeep - Wrangler JK | 2007-2018 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | Jeep Wrangler JK
- Shop By Jeep - Wrangler JK RHD | 2007-2018 - Sway Bar Links and Accessories | Jeep Wranlger JK RHD
- Shop by Product - Jeep Sway Bar End Links and Accessories - Jeep Sway Bar Disconnects
- Shop by Product - Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.