Control Arm Correction Bracket Kit | Wrangler JK
Control Arm Correction
- Designed to improve control arm operating angle and mimic factory suspension geometry, these control arm correction brackets improve on-road handling and control. The design allows your lifted Wrangler to more naturally roll over bumps and grooves in the road so the coils and shocks operate as they were designed to smooth out handling.
- Corrects caster for 2"-4.5" of lift. The new upper and lower control arm mounting holes are precisely positioned to provide the correct caster at the listed lift heights. The upper control arm mount provides two hole positions for proper caster settings through the full lift height range. The proper mounting locations for the installed lift heights are outlined in the installation instructions.
- Improves the front drive shaft CV joint operating angles through full wheel travel. On 2012-2018 JK models, the new geometry increases clearance between the front driveshaft and exhaust at full suspension droop
- Brackets are made from heavy-duty 7GA steel and are fully boxed and welded for superior strength when compared to bolt together 2-piece designs. The brackets install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware. The heavy boxed construction, fully gusseted lower mount and welded crush sleeves give you extra confidence both on and off road.
- The Control Arm Correction Brackets can be used with JKS adjustable control arms for the ultimate on and off road performance.
- Important Notes
- Requires 2" of front bump stop extension for adequate clearance at full suspension compression. JKS 2" bump stop extension are available separately (#1120)
- Can be used in conjunction with JKS or other aftermarket control arms that can be set to factory length.
- Designed for use with 2"+ lift. Ideal lift range is 2"-4.5" but can be used up to 6".
- Do not combine with any other drop/relocation brackets
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JK (07-18) - JSPEC Advanced Upgrades
- JSPEC Suspension Systems - JK JSPEC Suspension - JSPEC Advanced Geometry Upgrade
- JSPEC Suspension Systems - 2007-2018 Wrangler JK | 2 Door - JSPEC Advanced Upgrades
- Right Hand Drive Products - Suspension Components - Lower Suspension Arms
- Wrangler JK (07-18) - Suspension Components - JSPEC Advanced Geometry Upgrade
- Wrangler JK (07-18) - Suspension Components - Lower Control Arms
- Wrangler JK (07-18) - Steering & Brakes - JSPEC Advanced Geometry Upgrade
- Wrangler JK Right Hand Drive (07-18) - Suspension Components - Lower Suspension Arms
- Shop By Product - Suspension Components - Lower Suspension Arms
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.2 lbs.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Gregory12/03/2015 12:46AM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
After a 2.5" budget boost I left myself with forward tipped axle causing some serious bump steer and horrible handling overall. The problem is in order to fix the axle pitch to give Toe, Camber etc to achieve a more stock feel you have to spend hundreds and hundreds to replace the upper and lower control arms. Money I don't have.
These may drop your lower control arm by an inch or so but who cares for the price. It totally worked and I've been adding lift for a while now. I'm at the 4 inch point and that axle is still pitched correctly and drives great.
You must login to post a review.