1-7/8" Compact Jam Nut Wrench by JKS
JKS Compact Jam Nut Wrench
- Made of 3/8” laser cutting low carbon steel with a durable black e-coated finish, these wrenches are both unique and functional.
- They work in multiple positions when coupled with a standard ½” drive ratchet.
- The ratchet can be indexed for the optimum position and leverage.
- Contact is made with all 6 sides of the nut similar to a line wrench for brake fittings.
- .While designed to be used to lock off jam nuts on JKS adjustable track bars, these wrenches can be used for any track bar, control arm, etc with standard 1-7/8” jam nuts.
- A good no-slip grip on the nut lessens the chance of bloody knuckles!
- Compact design, about 1/4 the length of a standard wrench, easily fits in the front pouch of a standard tool bag or Jeep center console and saves tool box space.
- Equivalent wrench size is 1-7/8”
- 1/2" Ratchet Not Included.
- OGS121, OGS122
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.