J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms | Wrangler JK
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm Features
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Use with JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms for precision adjustments and front end strength.
- Formed to match the factory front arm profile, creating plenty of clearance for over-sized tires.
- Lengthened slightly over stock (~3/8") in order to increase and correct caster on vehicles lifted up to 4.5"
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Compatible with 0 to 4.5 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Front; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Wrangler JK | 2007-2018 - Control Arms | Jeep Wrangler JK - Lower Control Arms | Jeep Wranlger JK
- Wrangler JK RHD | 2007-2018 - Control Arms | Jeep Wrangler JK RHD - Lower Suspension Arms | Jeep Wranlger JK RHD
- Right Hand Drive Products - Suspension Components - Lower Suspension Arms
- Shop by Product - Control Arms - Lower Suspension Arms
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.8 lbs.