Quicker Disconnect End Links | Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 1999-2004 | Fits 4"-6" Lift
Quicker Sway Bar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 4"-6" Lift Only
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front sway bar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
On the road, the sway bar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design sway bars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the sway bar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.8 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”