Quicker Disconnect | Fits 2.5"-6.0" Lift | Wrangler JK
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 2.5"-6.0" Lift Only
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
On the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the swaybar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.5 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (2)
Reviewed by: Charles12/08/2013 03:27PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 yearNot purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
Quickly got tired of pulling off the factory sway bar connects (what a pain) and saw other members of our Jeep club using & recommending the JKS Quick Disconnects. Bought a set for my 2011 JK Unlimited and what a difference! On level ground I can pull them off or put them on in just a matter of minutes! I love the adjustment feature as it allows for various heights of lift, and I'm sure my rig will get higher over time. Great product!
Reviewed by: Josh12/21/2018 06:46PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 weekNot purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
After an inversion of my old end links I installed these to correct the swaybar geometry and add disconnect capability. Definitely much more solid feeling and the install rather easily and function well and also unlike many other brands rather quietly. Time will tell more, but so Far I wont complain about anything. Thanks JKS for a great product.
You must login to post a review.