Quicker Disconnect End Links | Jeep Cherokee XJ & Comanche MJ 1984-2001 | Fits 2"- 3.5" Lift
Quicker Sway Bar Disconnect Features
- Fits vehicles with 2"-3.5" Lift Only
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front sway bar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Important Notes
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
- Not compatible with aftermarket sway bars.
Off-road, however, the sway bar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.9 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”