Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion | Wrangler JK Rubicon
Electronic Swaybar Cable Conversion
- Extremely reliable and simplified solution to the overly complicated and failure-prone OE system
- 100% Mechanical control of swaybar eliminates reliance on unreliable electronic circuitry and cheap internal motor
- Heavy duty actuator cable ensures positive engagement and disengagement of the swaybar disconnector even on unlevel surfaces
- Isolates control of swaybar from vehicle computer ensuring temperamental TIPM and other electrical systems cannot disable swaybar operation
- Affordable alternative to factory replacement of non-serviceable electronic swaybar system
- Supplied 2-way drill guide ensures accurate drilling and eliminates potential for error
- Important Notes
- Rubicon models only - vehicle must be equipped with electronically controlled OE front swaybar.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
Problems with the electronic swaybar can occur at any time. Early signs of trouble include a locking mechanism that is slow to respond and a dashboard indicator light that flashes erratically. Because the electronic swaybar cannot be serviced, the only remedy is complete replacement of the swaybar system. The cost of replacement is approximately $1,500, and the new swaybar is just as vulnerable to failure as the original.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H3.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.