Event: Indianapolis 4 Wheel Drive Jamboree
Date: Friday, September 19, 2014 to Sunday, September 21, 2014
Time: All Day
Location: Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E. 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
33rd ANNUAL O'REILLY AUTO PARTS FALL 4-WHEEL JAMBOREE NATIONALS PRESENTED BY HUBLER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP 2014The Indiana State Farigrounds will crawl with more than 4,500 4-wheel drive vehicles gathered from across the country for a powerhouse off-road weekend - Including:
- Meet Power Nation TV Personality, Ian Johnson, of Xtreme Off Road
- *NEW* Throttle King Qualifying
- Mud Bog Challenge
- General Tire Monster Truck Thunder Drags® & axle wrenching
- Freestyle Competition
- Off-Road & Outdoor Expo- 50+ vendors indoors with factory direct pricing and inventory
- Sergeant Smash Monster Truck Rides
- Dick Cepek Burnout Competition
- Mickey Thompson Tough Trucks challenge
- Championship NMRO Mud Drag Racing
- Pro-judged Mickey Thompson Show-N-Shine Competition
- Cash Prize Miss 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals Contest
- FAMILY FUN ZONE
- Shop the Performance Marketplace
- Vehicle Displays presented by Hubler Automotive Group
MONSTERS: AVENGER, LUCAS OIL BIGFOOT, DAN RUNTE 25TH ANNIVERSARY BIGFOOT, THE GENERAL, WAR WIZARD, RAMINATOR, RAMMUNITION, MOPAR MUSCLE, XDP
View Larger Map
Submit Your Own Event
Be a part of the JKS community and submit your event.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
Event Submission Terms & Guidelines
- Use the online event submission form.
- Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
- Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
- Proofread your submission.
- Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
- Make sure your event is intended for the JKS customer audience.
- If it’s not related to the Jeep and offroad community, it’s not going in our calendar.
- Do not submit events that are overtly commercial.
- If your event is a sales pitch, there’s a very good chance it won’t make it in the calendar. We also do not include online webinars and trainings intended for a targeted professional audience.
- No Inappropriate or offensive events will be accpted
- If it's not meant for the whole family, then this is not the right place to post your event.
- Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with the JKS community.