- Home »
- Catalog »
- Shop By Jeep »
- J-Rated Suspension Systems »
- 2018-2020 Wrangler JL | 2 Door »
- J-Krawl | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
JKS Manufacturing - J-Krawl | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
Taking your Jeep to the next level, J-Krawl systems build off of the base J-Venture systems upgrading offroad capability and trail performance.
These systems build off Jeep’s factory suspension mounting points and upgrades to front and rear, upper and lower J-Flex adjustable control arms for maximum articulation along with more strength for trails and rock crawling brawn along with adjustability to dial in front caster, rear pinion and overall vehicle wheelbase. In addition to these (8) high strength adjustable control arms, the J-Krawl systems feature dual rate coil springs, specially designed FOX 2.0 IFP shocks to maximize travel, adjustable track bar, quicker disconnects and more offer take your Jeeps trail performance and strength to the next level. It should be noted that an aftermarket front driveshaft is strongly recommended due to additional travel capable.
Browse J-Krawl | Wrangler JL (2 Door) Products
More About J-Krawl | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
- Front/Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Front/Rear FOX 2.0 Performance Series
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front/Rear J-Flex Upper Control Arms
- Front/Rear J-Flex Lower Control Arms
- Front/Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Rear Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Steering Stabilizer
There’s a lot of competition in the Jeep suspension market and while many of our competitors have cut corners and transitioned to overseas manufacturing, we remain committed to sourcing materials, manufacturing and assembling every JKS component and J-Rated™ System right here in the USA.