- Home »
- Catalog »
- Shop By Jeep »
- J-Rated Suspension Systems »
- 2018-2020 Wrangler JL | 2 Door »
- J-Konnect | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
JKS Manufacturing - J-Konnect | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
Building off of the J-Venture systems designed for equal parts on-road handling and off-road capability, the J-Konnect system takes strength and performance a step further by adding front and rear fixed length J-Link lower control arms.
These lower control arms not only add front caster and rear wheelbase, they are a serious upgrade to the strength over the factory control arms. Built 2” x .250-wall DOM tubing while offering better NVH isolation with large factory style rubber bushings at both ends. These combined with the dual rate coil springs, specially valved gas shocks, adjustable track bar, quicker disconnects and more offer improved trail performance and strength while catering to on-road handling needs. Get connected with J-Konnect.
Browse J-Konnect | Wrangler JL (2 Door) Products
More About J-Konnect | Wrangler JL (2 Door)
- Front/Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Front/Rear Gas Shocks (JSPEC, FOX 2.0 Performance Series)
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front/Rear J-Link Lower Control Arms
- Front/Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Shocks (JSPEC or FOX 2.0 Performance)
- Front Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Rear Springs (Standard or Heavy Duty)
- Steering Stabilizer
There’s a lot of competition in the Jeep suspension market and while many of our competitors have cut corners and transitioned to overseas manufacturing, we remain committed to sourcing materials, manufacturing and assembling every JKS component and J-Rated™ System right here in the USA.