Coldwater, MI- JKS Manufacturing continues to innovate, offering functional solutions to boosting your Jeeps capability out on the trail and improving ride quality and overall performance for your daily commute. Along with complete Jspec suspension systems and accessories, JKS is now offering a bolt-in coilover conversion for the front of your Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU to take performance to the next level. The system includes heavy duty upper and lower coilover mounts that bolt in place of the factory shock towers to allow fitment of 10” travel FOX 2.5” factory race series coilovers with the remote DSC adjustment. A true dual rate set up, these coilvoers bring race proven technology to the weekend warrior and give the ability to small or large adjustments to dial in the ride height and compression dampening to meet your needs. There are two factory preset coil over options for lift height, a 2-2.5” and a 3-3.5”. As with any suspension system, final ride height will depend on the weight of front end accessories on your Jeep, but with the coil overs, dialing the exact ride height that you want is a simple preload adjustment away. (Please note, this information is for the bracket conversion only, the Fox coil overs are sold separately.)
- Complete bolt on bracket system to convert the front JKS coil spring suspension to a coil-over
- Bracket system designed to accommodate Fox 2.5 coil-overs. Everyone else uses 2.0s
- Fox coil-over are valved specifically for the JKS system and utilize the DSC adjustment for up to 25% range of adjustment to compression dampening
- Fox coil-overs are loaded with a dual range spring setup that allows for optimized ride quality, articulation, and load carrying capacity.
- The bracket design mounts off factory brackets (after some trimming) for precise location. The new coil-over bracket includes an integrated reservoir mount.
- All brackets powder coated the signature JKS semi-gloss black and include the popular stainless steel JKS mountain logo