Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Rear Adjustable Coil Spacer Pro
ACOS Pro Adjustable Coil Spacer Features
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1-3/8" to 3-1/4"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Hydraulic bump shock progressively raises compression damping to prevent suspension from bottoming out
- Increases vehicle stability and handling on all types of terrain and at any speed
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Important Notes
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.3 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H14.0000” x L6.2500”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Michel12/05/2014 10:35PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
When i built my new jeep (LJ 05), i would put on the side the coilover, i want to still keep it simple, daily drive and mostly street legal. I wanted something with a low center of gravity, long shock, low lift. I come to an issue ...bump stop, i try solid one for one year. I was always afraid of the price and the leak of review on the web about this product, i do my homework, and it was the only good option if i wanted my jeep low ! So now, i know, that the tool i needed ! great product, great quality riding now smoother than the solid bump ! Hope the see more review the awake all other like me waiting for review to make there choice !
You must login to post a review.