Wranger JK, 2007-2018, Rear Hydraulic Bump Shock
- Compact secondary shock absorber prevents suspension from bottoming out and protects vehicle from harmful stress loads
- Cushions harsh suspension impacts for dramatically improved passenger comfort at high speeds
- Progressively increases damping resistance as suspension reaches maximum compression
- Replaces the inferior OE rubber bump stops with velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Increases driver control and confidence in the roughest off-road conditions
- Clear cadmium finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Important Notes
- Installation is not reversible and must only be performed by experienced mechanic or fabricator.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.7 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H11.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.