J-AXIS Adjustable (Front/Upper) Control Arms | Wrangler JK (2007-2017)
J-Axis Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- Adjustable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium OE replaceable rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Important Notes
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.7 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H26.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.