Wrangler TJ, 1997-2006, Rear Lower Shock Extension
- Extended shock mounting bracket eliminates interference between shock absorber and axle housing
- Protects shock absorbers from irreparable damage and prevents catastrophic shock mount failure
- Compensates for rotation of axle housing when CV-type driveshaft has been installed
- Durable powdercoat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Easy, bolt-on installation requires no modifications
- Requires shock absorber to be installed with body up and shaft down.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H7.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.