J-AXIS Adjustable (Rear/Lower) Control Arms | Grand Cherokee ZJ (1993-1998)
J-Axis Adjustable Lower Control Arm Features
- Variable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium replaceable rubber bushings absorb more noise and vibrations than typical aftermarket polyurethane bushings for a comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Important Notes
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
- Because of the heavy-duty and precision machined design of these arms, unibody vehicles may experience slightly more road noise over the factory components, contact JKS customer support for more details.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.3 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H26.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.