Rear Coil Spring Retainer | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
Coil Spring Retainer Features
- Retention disc captures bottom of coil spring to prevent unseating at full extension
- Inexpensive solution to dangerous problem of losing a coil spring during vehicle operation
- Allows use of extended length shock absorbers for increased suspension travel
- Contoured design functions as landing pad for bump shocks fitted inside of coil spring
- Easy bolt-on installation can be completed in just a few minutes
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H7.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.