Stabilizer Relocation Bracket | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket
- Heavy-duty bracket repositions steering stabilizer higher on axle housing for much greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting stud and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE track bar bracket to prevent fatigue and failure
- Optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Precision formed from 0.25 in. thick steel for maximum rigidity
- Durable zinc finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Not compatible with OE steering stabilizer.
- Requires Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount [JKS PN: OGS924] on 2010+ models.
- Compatible with Stabilizer Cylinder [JKS PN: JPSEC1000].
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE track bar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H10.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.