Front Trackbar and Sector Shaft Reinforcement Kit | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Reinforcement Kit
- Heavy-duty bracket strengthens and supports weak OE track bar mount on chassis
- Increases load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic assist steering
- Heavy-duty bearing fixture stabilizes and supports steering box output shaft to prevent failure
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm for double-shear strength
- Heavy-duty tubular support strut connects left and right side of chassis together
- Dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence
- Requires 2.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Requires OE type steering box.
- Not compatible with TeraFlex, Rubicon Express, Rock Krawler and Synergy track bars.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Not compatible with some drag link flip kits - call JKS for details.
- Not compatible with factory track bar when combined with an axle mounted track bar relocation bracket " call JKS for details.
Unfortunately, the output shaft on the steering box is even more troublesome. The internal bearings that support the shaft are poorly positioned and low-quality causing them to wear out very quickly. Some indicators include a noticeable clunk noise and excessive play in the steering wheel. And since the OE steering box is not serviceable, the only option is to replace the entire assembly.
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JK (07-17) - JK Track Bars and Mounts
- Wrangler JK (07-17) - Steering & Brakes - Steering Reinforcement
- Wrangler JK (07-17) - Bracing & Skid Plates - Chassis Bracing
- Shop By Product - Trackbar - Trackbar Mounts
- Shop By Product - Steering & Brakes - Steering Reinforcement
- Shop By Product - Bracing & Skid Plates - Chassis Bracing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.1 lbs.
- W8.3800” x H40.0000” x L8.3800”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.