Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
Trackbar Relocation Bracket
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket attaches directly to factory track bar mount on axle housing
- Relocates mounting point 4.0 in. higher to reduce trackbar operating angle and improve handling at high speeds
- Angled design corrects geometry on lifted vehicles with rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft to eliminate binding and premature bushing wear
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Protective powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Requires 2.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Vehicles lifted over 3.0 in. must be equipped with adjustable rear track bar [JKS PN: OGS159 or equivalent] and/or adjustable upper control arms.
- Compatible with double cardan (U-joint) CV-type or OE Rzeppa-joint driveshaft.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Will not work with OME rear spring
- Although rare, trimming/grinding may be required with use of certain aftermarket springs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.2 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.