Adjustable End Link | 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
Adjustable Swaybar End Link
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires Front 3" to 6" of Lift.
- Rear 0" to 6" of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Front installation on Rubicon models drilling is required.
More importantly, removal of the rear swaybar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear swaybar cannot be ignored.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.4 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.