JSPEC Advanced Link Upgrade Kit | 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Advanced Link Upgrade Kit
- Improved Steering Geometry | Utilizing our JSPEC Drag Link Flip Kit and Track Bar Relocation System
- Superior Control Arm Strength & Corrected Caster | Extended length J-LINK control arms properly correct caster while offering a significant strength upgrade over factory arms.
- Increased Track Bar Mount Strength | Multi-Mount-Point JKS Track Bar Relocation Brackets and Support Gussets work together to make the weak factory mounts nearly indestructible.
- 2007-2017 Jeep JK 2/4Dr
- Designed to work with base JSPEC 3.5" Systems - Will work on numerous manufacturer's 3-4" lift systems
- Must use factory pitman arm
- Cannot be combined with other track bar relocation systems, although most popular adjustable track bars are ok.
- Must maintain a minimum of 3” worth of bump stop extension over factory.
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JK (07-17) - JSPEC Advanced Upgrades
- JSPEC Suspension Systems - 2007-2017 Wrangler JK | 4 Door - JSPEC Advanced Upgrades
- JSPEC Suspension Systems - 2007-2017 Wrangler JK | 2 Door - JSPEC Advanced Upgrades
- Shop By Vehicle - JSPEC Suspension Systems
- Shop By Vehicle - Wrangler JK (07-17)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H5.5000” x L38.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.