J-FLEX Adjustable (Front/Upper) Control Arms | TJ-XJ-WJ-ZJ-MJ
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Improved caster and axle positioning on 0-4" lifts using the factory mounting locations
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Includes class 10.9 replacement hardware for axle mounting point.
- 3-sided "boxed" clevis design provides maximum strength over standard U-shaped clevis'.
- Designed for 0-4" rear lifts using the factory control arm mounts.
J-Flex Adjustable Length Front Upper Control Arm; Adjustable length suspension link; DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Wrangler TJ/LJ (97-06) - Suspension Components - Upper Suspension Arms
- Cherokee XJ (84-01) - Suspension Components - Upper Suspension Arms
- Grand Cherokee WJ (99-04) - Suspension Components - Upper Suspension Arms
- Grand Cherokee ZJ (93-98) - Suspension Components - Upper Suspension Arms
- Comanche MJ (86-92) - Suspension Components - Upper Suspension Arms
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.