Flex Connect Sway Bar Link Kit | JK Wrangler | *PATENT PENDING*
Flex Connect Link Kit
- JKS Flex Connect Link Kit and Flex Connect Performance Spring Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK w/ 2" - 5” of lift. The Flex Connect is unlike any other sway bar link on the market today. Developed jointly with PAC Racing Springs, this patent pending design creates a dual-rate sway bar system when used with the factory or aftermarket sway bar. PAC Racing Springs designed the Flex Connect springs to handle hundreds of thousands of cycles and maintain maximum performance. These springs are housed in a precision machined aluminum body and utilize a steel alloy link rod. The attention to design details stretches to the ends where the industry famous JKS spherical sway bar link bushings are installed in greaseable aluminum ends. The aluminum link is anodized for long term good looks and corrosion resistance.
- Important Notes
- Works on JK and JK Rubicon front sway bar only
- Works with 2-5” of lift.
- Will work with aftermarket JK sway bars but may require additional mounting modifications.
For those looking to get the ultimate performance out of the Flex Connect link, the optional Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups. The Performance Spring kit includes tools and instructions to swap out the pre-installed OE springs with any of the 3 optional spring sets. Choices can be made based on terrain or even how the Jeep is equipped for a particular trip. As the spring set rates get softer they have more travel, increasing the suspensions ability to articulate. Below, each spring spec and function is detailed. This is a guide to get started adjusting the roll stiffness of the Flex Connect system.
Flex Connect Kit Base Spring
OE Spring (Pre-installed in the Flex Connect)
- Effective spring rate is 35% softer than factory, 1.1” total link travel
- Closest spring to a stock fixed length sway bar link. Maintains road manners while still giving the benefit of absorbing the “head-bobble” type bumps
- Changes your stock sway bar system into a dual rate system.
Performance Spring Kit Includes (Available Seperately) PN 2100
Red Spring (Road)
- Effective spring rate is 45% softer than factory, 1.3” total link travel
- High Rate/Low Travel
- For those looking to maintain on road manners but gain a little more Flex Connect travel and forgiveness over the preinstalled OE spring. Also a great choice to higher speed offroad situations
Yellow Spring (Trail)
- Effective spring rate is 60% softer than factory, 1.6” total link travel
- Mid Rate/Mid Travel
- For those looking to venture off the trail for mild offroading at moderate speeds
Blue Spring (Crawl)
- Effective spring rate is 75% softer than factory, 2.3” total link travel
- Low Rate/High Travel
- For playing in the rocks and off-camber situation. Gives more suspension articulation then a stand link/sway bar setup while maintaining the stability of the sway bar.
Check out Driving Line's Article | JKS Flex Connect: Not Your Average Sway Bar Disconnect
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (2)
Reviewed by: jeff10/23/2015 03:19PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 weekNot purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
I just purchased an installed a set of flex links and have to say I am disappointed. they do look great and are well made but I got zero improvement in how my 2014 jkur with 2.5"lift felt. Maybe it is because my set up prior was so good and drove so well but I literally got 0 improvement on normal rough roads. I have not tried it offroad yet. I wonder if it makes more impact on a 2 door vs a 4 door. Definitely not worth $299. I have used both jks quick discos and adjust sway bar links and those were/are great products. the discos have over 50,000 miles and bushings still going strong. So not that I don't like jks these are just not what I was hoping for.
Reviewed by: jeff11/24/2015 03:06PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 monthsNot purchased from: JKS Manufacturing
This is the second time I have tried to write a review on te flexlink. The first one was not published. I doubt this one will be either.
In my first review I complained that the standard spring that the flex links are shipped with are too stiff and provided no improvement over stock. I did get the spring pack kit and want to report that the Yellow spring should in fact be shipped as stock spring. with the Yellow spring it works great on washboard dirt roads at speed and takes the sharp edge off. I travel twisty pavement a lot and found no downside using the Yellow spring and also performed some evasive type maneuvers and there was no loss of control. With the Yellow springs standard I would say this is a top notch product and worth the price. If it came this way I would give it 5 stars. Give the customer a choice.
You must login to post a review.