Fox 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK
Fox 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer Features
- Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum body will resist rust over time.
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- 24 clicks of adjustability for fine tuning.
- Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use.
Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and 1-3/8" tie-rod mounting clamp. An optional 1-5/8" mounting clamp is available for larger aftermarket tie-rods. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.