J-FLEX Adjustable (Rear/Lower) Control Arms | Wrangler JK
J-Flex Adjustable Length Lower Control Arm Features
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1-1/4”-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Important Notes
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
J-Flex Adjustable Length Lower Control Arm; Rear; Adjustable length suspension link; DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.9 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.