Front Shock Relocation | 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
Front Shock Relocation Kit
- Relocates the front shocks further outboard at the axle.
- "Bind Free" shock movement during articulation.
- CNC laser cut/formed.
- Bolt-on Installation.
- Finished in classic JKS black powder coat.
- Designed for use with shocks specified for use on the front of a Jeep JK
- Depending on the shocks and suspension setup, steering stop adjustment may be necessary to ensure tire/shock clearance at full steering lock.
The OGS944 Front Shock Relocation brackets rotate the lower bushing mount position 90 degrees from factory which allow the shock bushings to move in a more natural rotation and not rely as much on the bushing misalignment. This means more bind-free movement during maximum axle articulation. Once relocated, the upper shock stem alignment will be more neutral when used with suspension systems of 4" lift or greater.
Shifting the lower mount outboard approximately 2" also creates more clearance between the frame and shock body. This is especially beneficial when running larger body aftermarket shocks and taller, high-articulation suspension systems where the shocks mounted in the stock location can hit the frame.
This bracket maintains the same dual-shear design as the factory mount and is dimensionally the same so any aftermarket shock designed for the JK will fit.
Bolt On Installation; Black, Powder Coated Finish; Shock Mount Width 1.60"; Shock Bolt Diameter 12mm; Brackets Made From 3/16" Steel; Minor Drilling Required
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.