Wrangler YJ, 1987-1995, 4x4 Posi-Lok
"The Original" 4x4 Posi-Lok Features
- 4x4 Posi-Lok Positive Axle Engagement System replaces the vacuum actuator with a cable operated actuator that puts the driver in control of the engagement from inside the cab. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged.
- Replaces vacuum 4WD actuator
- Positive 4WD engagement
- Discreet dash mounting system
- Cast Aluminum housing for central disconnect system
- Complete wiring system to ensure the 4WD dash indicator light functions properly
- Easy to follow instructions
- Important Notes
- Works with Dana 30 Central Axle Disconnect; stock applications
- Fits vehicles with 0" - 3.0" Lift Only
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.7 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.