CJ5, CJ7 & CJ8, 1976-1986, Quick Disconnect, Fits 2.5"-6" Lift
Quick Swaybar Disconnect
- Fits vehicles with 2.5" to 6" lift
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Low profile grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication and protection from trail damage
- Male-to-female slip joint connection allows easy operation on level surfaces
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Important Notes
- Requires 0 to 2.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
The amount of additional suspension travel gained with the front swaybar disconnected was dramatic - at least 30% in most cases. This proved more than enough to ensure constant contact between tires and terrain in the majority of off-road situations.
Furthermore, JKS discovered that rear suspension performance also improved off-road when the front swaybar was disconnected. Without any modifications, the smaller less-restrictive rear swaybar could operate more effectively due to the additional leverage created by the front suspension.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.2 lbs.
- W6.1500” x H15.1500” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.