Event: Wheelin' 'N' Healin' Show 'N' Shine
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Time: All Day
Location: Beavercreek Park
15281 S Leland Rd.
Beavercreek, OR 97004
My company Double Black Diamond Off-Road LLC is a new magazine in the Pacific NW. On August 24th 2013 we will be hosting an Off Road Show 'N' Shine event at 15281 S Leland Road, Beavercreek, Or. 97004 called Wheelin' 'N' Healin'. This location has 24 acres of land that we have full use of. The Show will benefit US Armed Forces Veterans from all wars.
All Proceeds will go to a non-profit group called 4 Wheel 2 Heal. 4 Wheel 2 Heal helps take Wounded Veterans from all branches of service to off-roading events. These events involve four wheeling, rock crawling, mud bogging, shooting and camping. Our mission is to boost morale for these veterans and give them an experience they will never forget. 4 Wheel 2 Heal provides this service to veterans through the help of donations and merchandise sales.
Money raised helps pay for food, registration fees, lodging and more. Their focus is on veterans in outpatient care but they understand that there is a long process of healing before getting there. That’s why 4 Wheel 2 Heal dedicates 10% of its merchandise sales to organizations who provide assistance to wounded veterans and their families at in-patient care facilities. All this is made possible with the help of Off-Road Clubs in the veterans local area.
We are expecting to have around 100 to 200 entries into the show and are hoping to have 500-600 patrons come out to see what the show has to offer. There will be contests for the best Jeep, SUV, Truck, ATV, DirtBike, and buggy. There might also be an RTI ramp contest.
View Larger Map
Submit Your Own Event
Be a part of the JKS community and submit your event.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
Event Submission Terms & Guidelines
- Use the online event submission form.
- Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
- Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
- Proofread your submission.
- Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
- Make sure your event is intended for the JKS customer audience.
- If it’s not related to the Jeep and offroad community, it’s not going in our calendar.
- Do not submit events that are overtly commercial.
- If your event is a sales pitch, there’s a very good chance it won’t make it in the calendar. We also do not include online webinars and trainings intended for a targeted professional audience.
- No Inappropriate or offensive events will be accpted
- If it's not meant for the whole family, then this is not the right place to post your event.
- Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with the JKS community.