Event: Jeep Creep
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 to Sunday, October 26, 2014
Time: All Day
Location: Riverwalk Place
777 West Cedar Avenue
Gladwin, MI 48624
Love Jeeps? Don't Miss The Jeep Creep at Riverwalk Place in Gladwin! Last year we hosted 357 Jeeps and 2014 will be an even bigger gathering! Join us Friday, October 24 through Sunday, October 26 for an awesome weekend! Check out wheelin' vendors, awesome Jeeps, prize giveaways and much more! PLUS, don't miss LIVE entertainment sponsored by Graff Motor Sales of Gladwin with Jedi Mind Trip! Enjoy the Official Beer of the Jeep Creep, Midland Brewing Company Beers, with our awesome deal on Saturday in the Riverwalk Place Lobby! Plus, you won't leave hungry with our Chili Bar, burger and brat specials!
- Motel - Hotel at event venue
- Camping near event venue
- Motel - Hotel near event venue
- Decorate your Jeep for Halloween - Jeep Parade - Challenge Course - Vendors - Giveaways - Chainsaw Carver - Pumpkin Carver - Trunk or Treat and MORE!
View Larger Map
Submit Your Own Event
Be a part of the JKS community and submit your event.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
Event Submission Terms & Guidelines
- Use the online event submission form.
- Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
- Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
- Proofread your submission.
- Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
- Make sure your event is intended for the JKS customer audience.
- If it’s not related to the Jeep and offroad community, it’s not going in our calendar.
- Do not submit events that are overtly commercial.
- If your event is a sales pitch, there’s a very good chance it won’t make it in the calendar. We also do not include online webinars and trainings intended for a targeted professional audience.
- No Inappropriate or offensive events will be accpted
- If it's not meant for the whole family, then this is not the right place to post your event.
- Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with the JKS community.