Event: Off Road Evolution JK Experience
Date: Sunday, August 31, 2014 to Saturday, September 6, 2014
Time: All Day
Address: To Be Announced, Everyone Wants To Know
This event, by design, is intended to be the most demanding and toughest JK event EVER. It truly is unbelievable and a once in a life time wheeling experience. Each year we select 10 applications and their rigs to join us and sponsors of the JKX on the most exclusive Jeep JK vacation ever. All it takes is a Jeep JK and a team of two that can wheel, wrench, get along with others, and abide by our only real rule: No Whiners! There other requirements which can be read on the requirements page BUT a positive attitude and the ability to go with the flow and fix what you have makes the trip a lot easier for everyone.
Each year the event is uniquely different and planned out for a week long adventure during Memorial Weekend, August 31, 2014 to September 6, 2014. If selected your responsible for all your own expenses, get time off of work to get there, wheel, and get home. We won’t tell you where you’re going until 2 months before, no matter where we’re going in the USA. Many people don’t apply because they don’t think they will get picked—if you don’t play, you can’t win!
Submit Your Own Event
Be a part of the JKS community and submit your event.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
Event Submission Terms & Guidelines
- Use the online event submission form.
- Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
- Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
- Proofread your submission.
- Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
- Make sure your event is intended for the JKS customer audience.
- If it’s not related to the Jeep and offroad community, it’s not going in our calendar.
- Do not submit events that are overtly commercial.
- If your event is a sales pitch, there’s a very good chance it won’t make it in the calendar. We also do not include online webinars and trainings intended for a targeted professional audience.
- No Inappropriate or offensive events will be accpted
- If it's not meant for the whole family, then this is not the right place to post your event.
- Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with the JKS community.