Event: Blessing of the Jeeps
Date: Saturday, May 3, 2014
Time: All Day
Location: Ellen's Corner's Pizza & Subs
6052 Michigan 115
Mesick, Michigan, 49601
"We feel it is important to ask for a blessing from God on the off-road season of that year. This is why we have the blessing early in the year. We also enjoy the comradery of fellow enthusiasts and the ability to see the latest off-road hardware and of course, what Jeep has up the pipeline. The Cadillac Jeepers also feel it very necessary to give back to the communities in which we live. Not only are we asking for a blessing for safety, we want to be a blessing to those in our communities."~ Pastor Chad
Cadillac Jeepers main objective is to keep the Blessing interesting by changing it up every year. We try to add one major obstacle to our off-road courses every year. Some examples would be we built an underground tunnel, a concrete staircase, concrete culvert crossing (one extreme and one intermediate), and we've also built an entire section of course out of concrete. This next year we hope to add a Jeep pull (similar to a tractor pull) to the itinerary, we will be updating the site as we get more details on how this will work. We also hope to add on to our concrete course.
View Larger Map
Submit Your Own Event
Be a part of the JKS community and submit your event.
Please read the guidelines before submitting.
Event Submission Terms & Guidelines
- Use the online event submission form.
- Demand for our events calendar is too high for our editor to manually enter press releases or other event submissions. Priority is given to the events that come in through our online form.
- Submit your listing one to two weeks (or more) before your event.
- Proofread your submission.
- Event listings that need significant work on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. will not be considered for publication.
- Make sure your event is intended for the JKS customer audience.
- If it’s not related to the Jeep and offroad community, it’s not going in our calendar.
- Do not submit events that are overtly commercial.
- If your event is a sales pitch, there’s a very good chance it won’t make it in the calendar. We also do not include online webinars and trainings intended for a targeted professional audience.
- No Inappropriate or offensive events will be accpted
- If it's not meant for the whole family, then this is not the right place to post your event.
- Thanks so much for following these guidelines, and for taking the time to share your events with the JKS community.